Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2005

"It's mine!"

I just had a couple of really good first year classes, using phrases like "Is this yours?" and all they associated answers that come with it.

Firstly, me and Tame-chan did a demonstration skit, where we had been shopping, we were on our separate ways home, and we bumped into eachother. Our shopping spilled all over the floor, and we had to sort it out asking the above question. At one point, we had a pulling match over my Cadbury's Advent calendar than mum just sent me. She was really pulling hard!

We handed the floor over to the kids, and they just bowled us over with their skits. We expected them to be really dry, using only the target grammar. Instead, we had fights, romance, murder "I kill you! Give me! I kill you!", and pets "My animal, follow me". It was wonderful. Times like this, I just love my job. It should happen more often!

Cold days now. Snow will come early this year. Means a good long boarding season. I have a lot of work to do. I must get going.

So looking forward to seeing everyone at Chrsitmas, and just TALKING with people that know me. This term has been such a rollercoaster, and I'm mentally drained.

No comments: