Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2.5 weeks....

Man, I am so ready to be outta here. I am have telling everyone this, and I am sick of talking about it, so I'll say no more. But yes, that is my feeling.

Things have been cer-azy recently. Mad parties up at Sean's, getting totally floored by a cold, cleaning, packing, seeking out alternative accomodation for when I lose the house, enkais, dancing... yup, with all that, really it's no wonder I got sick.

Sean's party was a blast. Two weeks ago, up at his amazingly renovated house in Higashiiya. It was a very esoteric crowd, it was an odd party, but a good one. Me and Nate smoked cigars. I saw Dave. I felt love for everyone there. I enjoyed the speactacle of seeing Sean get totally wasted. And his ensuing hangover the next day. I also enjoyed swimming in Nate's river the next day with Anya-chan and Nacho himself.

My house looks amazing. It has been gutted. It is clean. It is tidy. And I have SO MUCH stuff to send home. Mum and Dad'll have a fit. Man, I feel like I still have a lot to do. I really would just rather have it all over now.

Not much else to tell, and not any time to tell it in, so you'll just have to wait. :)

No comments: