Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

There and Back Again


Have been home, and since returned. And it was good, mostly. My perspective of home has changed. I'm not sure in what way, except that it has. I caught up with a good load of people, and got a good load off my troubled mind. With the result that I have returned to this home feeling more or less relaxed, happy, and optimistic. Hmm, except some major life-changing decisions are in the works, and I'm pretty sure it'll be a fraught time, the next few months or so.

Nothing huge to write about, except that I love my friends and family to bits, and wish they were slightly smaller so that they could accompany me in my suitcase wherever I may go. But that might be preceived as a wee bit selfish.

2006 will be huge. No two ways about it. I am ready. Bring it on!

PS> Especially for Joe, who complaineth that my entry is too small: a picture of a beautiful Northern Irish lass cavorting on the rocks at the Giant's Causeway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for complaining!

That is an excellent picture of an excellent gal. Or lass. Or whatever.

The rocks are pretty good, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is a stunning picture! If you're out there - wow - you are looking fabulous!

Hez